Monday, April 20, 2009

1st Official Blog!

So there is a lot going on in my world so I needed a good way to communicate it all to anyone that cares. Here it is... a lowdown of what is happening in my world in '09 and '10.

1st Project: I have been hired to write/direct/produce a film currently entitled "Miracle on Ninth Ave." It is the story of Leon Zend, an eccentric Polish immigrant, who lived an amazing life in Denver, Colorado. I've been doing research and writing the script for 3 months now. It is going to be a really fun project and am glad to have Danny Bruno on board playing the lead role. We begin casting next month and shoot in July. This movie will be completed by the end of September.

2nd Project: Next month my brother and I will be producing/directing 3 scenes from an adapted screenplay of one of my father's books, starring Harold Phillips. It is entitled "My Soul to Take" and is about:

"a pastor and his family beginning to make a Northwest town their home, and a series of sinister events that suggests that it might not be as idyllic as they had first imagined.


Secret rituals at midnight, strange spiritual obsessions, and personal threats toward anyone who would dare to confront an age-old evil.

He quickly realizes that he must not only prepare his new congregation to face the assault, but also fortify his own as the evil seeks to invade and shake their home to its very foundation."

We are shooting these scenes for potential investors to not only see the quality of the product but to get an overall tone of the feature length film. This will be a part of an investor package and sent around the country to already interested parties.

3rd Project: I am currently writing my next PERSONAL feature film that is currently "untitled." We are planning on shooting this the first quarter of '10. Details will be coming soon about this project. All I can say is BE EXCITED!

4th Project: My brother is in the process of writing his next PERSONAL feature film that is currently "untitled." We are planning on shooting this the first quarter of '10 as well. All I can say is... this mother is bad to the bone... I'll keep you posted on project as well. Needless to say... he's the talented brother so watch out!

So that is it... that is all. I'll update this blog as soon as information deems necessary... which will most likely be soon.

Thanks for your interest and we'll be talking again soon!

Todd

3 comments:

  1. Nice. Way to tease us... and I live Danny Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I'm Leon's brother, has tried him in 30 years, and thanks DOBsearch Customer Service two days ago I received information that he died in 2008 in December. Can you help me with information. How did he die, he is buried. So that I can come to the United States and tell him the last farewell. I have the cure in Sweden in 37 years. Our mother died when we were little boys. We were 3 brothers Bogdan oldest, since I Czeslaw, and Leon last. Please contact me. I have tellefonnr. 0046737207050 and 0046479 31476th my email address is ignoto221@Yahoo.se. My English is bad but hope to hear from you soon.
    Can come to the U.S. to seeing you next year.
    Best regards
    Czeslaw Dziamalek

    ReplyDelete